Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week 2 Weigh In!!!

Yay!!! 160.4!!! :) Five pounds in two weeks! Oh, and I realized that the wording of my Resolution is to lose the baby weight not to lose 20 lbs. So, I'm actually about six pounds from my Resolution! Hee!!! I still want to lose the full amount, but it's more fun to have little steps.

I think when I get to 154 (the baby weight) my reward will be to spend the $50 Michael's gift card I got from my dad for Christmas. That's a fun, inexpensive, non-food related reward. Hee!

I'm going to try to get a pic of me in the morning. Hopefully, the hubby can help me out with this. I'd like to get a pic of me every two weeks but my camera was acting really funny today. It wouldn't auto focus! I'm hoping it was just the low light. :(

Well, I'm off to bed. I've got a work out in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment