Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gettin' Back on the Horse!

Yep, hopped back on the treadmill this morning! I think the problem last week was that I was supposed to add in another day and it just wasn't working with my schedule. I like running in the morning before Mickey has preschool and I like the fact that I only have to run one day on the weekends. So, I'm dumping my old work out schedule and I'm picking a new one.

Yep, I'm fickle! LOL!

So, which schedule am I picking? Well, the Couch to 5K one, of course! Since I'd really like to run a 5K this summer, it's a logical choice. I'm actually going to use the Treadmill Version. I'll print out each week and post it where I can see it from the treadmill.
I also think I need to be drinking more water. I have a real hard time with that in the winter. I'm sooooo cold blooded that drinking ice water just doesn't sound like fun right now. LOL! My mom drinks hot water sometimes but....blech! I'm so not doin' that! So, I'm just going to have to suck it up and put on some fuzzy socks and a sweatshirt! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment