Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This Week So Far...

I've gotten in two workouts in this week, right on schedule. Yay!!! Right now I'm working out three days a week (Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday) walking four minutes and jogging for one. I finally found my iPods and I want to get started on loading a fun workout mix but I haven't made the time for it yet. Hopefully, that will get done this week. :)

I want to get another picture of me on Saturday but it's going to be a super busy day. I've got to go pick up 30 lbs of ground beef in the morning and then I have a baby shower in the afternoon. Also, Andrew will be gone most of the day so unless I time it right, I'm going to have to do another tripod set up. Blech! My tripod is a cheapo one and very lightweight and so I have a really hard time getting portrait oriented shots with it. Also, my focusing sucks! LOL!

Peace out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment