Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bad Erica, No Pizza!

Well it was weigh in time this morning and I completely forgot! So, it was after breakfast and a snack and a Mt. Dew that I finally hopped on the scale.

164.0, not good.

Part of it, I'm sure, is the time of day but the rest I'm going to have to attribute to pizza last night, only two workouts this week and getting what I thought was a healthy meal when we were out only to get something deep-fried and covered in cheese set in front of me. :(

So, to combat this, I'm going to be hitting the salads a lot harder next week and I am going to add in Pilates. I was only debating it before but now it's a necessity. So, tonight I'm going to sit down and figure out my schedule for next week.

I hope this helps, I was getting used to the numbers going down, not up!

1 comment:

  1. I find my weight fluctuates daily, if not hourly. You should weigh yourself again, just to see.
    Sometimes we all need a little "treat" to get through the tough times. It's all about whether or not you get back to work, that makes a difference!

    ReplyDelete