Monday, February 14, 2011

Well, poop.

:) Sorry I didn't post this weekend.

I weighed in on time though! 159.2 Better than I expected. I was a bit afraid that I'd have popped back up into the 160's!

I haven't set foot on the treadmill. :( My right shin is super ticked off at me and my left one is a tiny bit peeved. I'm going to give them both a nice long break. I've got a scrappy retreat coming up this weekend, and I'm not going back on that treadmill until I get back.

So, nothing other than floor exercises and Pilates until a week from Tuesday. I'm hoping I actually get off my tuckus enough to do that much. I leave on this trip on Thursday, hopefully in the afternoon. And, I'm so not packed! LOL!

I hope you're doing better than I! And, I'll see you when I get back if not before!

No comments:

Post a Comment