Monday, February 28, 2011

March is the New January!

Well, first things first. I weighed in on Saturday and I'm at 161.4, so I've gained two pounds. I'm actually pretty okay with this as I haven't worked out in ages and I went to a crop over the long President's Day weekend. I left Thursday afternoon and didn't get back until Monday morning.

There was snacking involved! LOL! I was actually pretty good, I ate salads for lunch every day up there and tried to keep the snacking to a decent level. Oh, and I stopped at Burgerville on the way up. Cheeseburger basket, baby! :)

Anyway, my shin splints are completely gone and I'm going to hop back on the treadmill in the morning. I'm planning on running my C25K workouts on Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and walking for 30 minutes on Monday/Wednesday/Friday. I'll still take Sunday's off.

I'm also going to have salads for dinner as well as lunch but only about every other day. I'm hoping this will be enough to help me lose seven pounds before April 4th, Audrey's second b-day!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment