Friday, February 11, 2011

Kinda nervous!

I'm pretty sure tomorrow's not going to be a good weigh in day. I was pretty bad Super Bowl weekend and I've only worked out once this week.

I got the book Chi Running, because I'd heard good things about it and how it helps people run injury free. Well, all I got from Chi Running was Chi Shin Splints. Fail! :(

I think I'll just be walking on my treadmill for a while now. And, I need to be walking every day and when I get back to running, I need to walk on my "off days". Sunday needs to be my only off day. It is really easy for me to get lazy. :)

Check back tomorrow for my latest weigh in and a quick report on how walking with shin splints goes.

If it goes poorly, I may have to take a week off. I hate shin splints! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment